GRUPPO ROA is a multifunctional service area located on the highway n. 372 Telesina, an important road artery that crosses the valley of the same name. The valley is on the path that many people have followed over the centuries to enjoy the beauty of the territory of Sannio. Today you can enjoy travelling the same road that Romans, Goths and Samnites have travelled!
Crossing the Sannio and skirting the southern slope of the Matese massif and Park, the trunk road SS 372 Telesina is particularly recommended to shorten the distance and reach Puglia from regions of Italy such as Liguria, Tuscany and Lazio. Indeed, exiting at Caianello and covering the SS 372 Telesina via Benevento, you can have a better journey in the direction of Bari, Barletta, Trani, Andria, Brindisi, Taranto and Lecce; and for those coming from all over the south of Lazio, this road is also very useful to reach San Giovanni Rotondo and the Gargano area.
To make your travel experience unforgettable, we at GRUPPO ROA have created a service area designed for the travel needs of all passengers:
- An information point to discover all the most beautiful places to visit and better define your itinerary.
- An exhibition of typical local products of “Gusto_e” to experience the high-quality food and wine of Sannio.
- The Kilometro_32 restaurant to pamper yourself with a break between taste and quality.
- A Bar, patisserie and a market, Carpe Diem Café.
- The possibility of organizing special private events and job briefings in our event space and lounge bar “Gusto_e“.
- And, of course, everything that can be used to refuel those people who travel on two, four or more wheels! To make sure you get the best deals and quality, we offer ROA fuels in our service station. Indeed, in 2012 we abandoned the oil market connected with Esso Italiana – our partner from our opening until 2013 – and we became independent distributors, joining the extra-oil market and creating the ROA brand.
- Since 2013, our brand new LPG distributor was inaugurated.
What we want to give you is a unique experience, offering a warm welcome and refreshments through all our services. Once you stop by, we want this multifunctional place to become for you more than a simple stop, but a required stop. We want to welcome you in these pleasant and suggestive places in the Matese Park, in the motherland of such an important man of the Christian world as San Pio da Pietrelcina, on the shore of the beneficial thermal waters of Telese Terme and in the whole Sannio area.
The ideal place to enjoy a great coffee during your trip … and, if you want, you can give yourself a pity of gluttony with our well-stocked pastry shop.